What is the king's door?
Each person dreams that his home looked as harmonious and attractive as possible. To achieve this goal, you must deliberately and carefully approach the selection of all interior parts. These include not only furniture, decor and interior decoration, but also such important components as doors.
Today, original and beautiful royal canvases are very popular. Let's get to know them better.
What it is?
Fashionable sash doors can boast of durability, wear resistance and structural strength. In addition, they have an attractive and stylish design. The design of such options consists of transverse and vertical racks. Such components are made of natural wood or cheaper materials (MDF, chipboard).
Also in the construction of the sash doors there are horizontal bars. In order to make these canvases easier, given their wide dimensions, many craftsmen add extra details of vertical orientation.
Most experts recommend that preference be given to specimens made from solid timber. These doors last much longer and look much more attractive.
In order to give a beautiful look to the king doors, manufacturers often turn to various decorative techniques. For example, it can be beautiful PVC coatings, attractive eco-vents and other suitable linings.
Modern door designs, the core of which is the dorsal, have some features that distinguish them from other canvases in this segment.
- First of all, it should be said that the king’s doors can be easily restored. Also in them it is possible to replace a certain part of the structure (in the case of mechanical damage), because the replacement of the side members, as a rule, does not take much time.
- These beautiful and fashionable canvases can be decorated with various decorative elements.The most common are specimens with glass inserts. Especially stylish and fresh look options, in which there are several decorative components, made from different materials.
- The cost of the door doors is influenced by the material from which they are made, and since there are many options from different raw materials on the market today, you can choose the right product for every taste and budget.
Advantages and disadvantages
The popularity of tsargovy doors is quite understandable, because they possess a number of positive qualities that many consumers appreciate.
Here are some of them:
- Interior canvases have high soundproofing, which is achieved due to the special structure of their design. Products with such a characteristic can be used not only in residential but also in public spaces.
- Also, the king doors have a concise and unobtrusive, but attractive and elegant, design that looks harmonious in many interiors.
- Many consumers opt for such models because of the ease of their restoration and restoration. To carry out such work will not need extra costs.In addition, thanks to this feature, the owners can update the appearance of the canvas, changing additional inserts.
- Not to mention the wear resistance and durability of the soffin doors.
- Such models are not afraid of temperature changes, so they can be easily installed in a variety of dwellings, not paying attention to the microclimate outside the window.
- Quality tsargovye doors can also be installed in baths or bathrooms, as they have no edge. Such products demonstrate moisture resistance, which not all door panels can boast.
- Even under regular operating conditions, such doors do not lose their attractive appearance.
- Constructions, which are based on the tsarg, do not require complex maintenance.
Like any other product, the sash door has some drawbacks.
- These canvases are not recommended for use as entrance doors. Experts say that they do not meet all the requirements for structures of similar purpose.
- If you want to bring more light into the room to visually expand the space, then the king’s models will hardly suit you.They have a special structure that does not allow them to be completely transparent.
First you need to explain what the kingdoms are. These are small bars with a different cross section. Such elements are widely used in woodworking. These bars fill the cavity between the vertical posts in the inner part of the door leaf.
The number of these parts in different models may vary. When the structural frame is ready, it is equipped with glass parts, panels and other suitable linings that perform the function of decorative elements.
If the door is of high quality, then all components of the structure in it will be interconnected as tightly and reliably as possible.
In order for the product to maintain its presentation for a long time, all materials are processed in advance by special compositions necessary to protect the web from negative external factors (moisture, temperature changes, sunlight and other similar things).
How are they made?
Experienced craftsmen claim that the process of assembling modern tsargovy doors is almost no different from the production of conventional framed models. However, some differences still exist.
First of all, it should be noted that the edge of the royal canvases is processed in a special seamless way. Due to this method, not only very attractive, but also excellent protective coatings are produced, ensuring durability and wear resistance of structures.
Of the transversely placed crossbars and racks located in a vertical position, the basis of the web consists of a very strong and reliable frame. During production, niche filling occurs horizontally.
Skilled craftsmen always thoroughly and conscientiously process all elements, striving for perfectly flat surfaces. In the course of processing materials, every detail of the structure is freed from unnecessary gaps, chips, skewed areas and other defects.
How the assembly of the tsar's door takes place, you will learn by watching the following video.
In the production of doors with tsargami used materials of different quality. These can be rare and valuable tree species or budgetary artificial raw materials.
In the manufacture of skeletons often used solid and durable solid pine or larch.In addition, in many stores you can find attractive specimens from rare and exotic varieties.
If you do not have enough budget, you can pick up an inexpensive door from a material such as MDF.
The characteristics of such a common raw material are in many respects inferior to natural wood, but if the product is manufactured in accordance with all the necessary State standards, then you can not worry about its durability and durability.
The above materials are used only in the production of modular options. If the glass insert is present in the design of the door, then it can be used special processed material, which has excellent safety properties.
How to choose?
If you want to buy a really high-quality and attractive product, then you should rely on the following important criteria for choosing fashionable sash doors:
- Material. The quality characteristics of the door leaf largely depend on the material from which it is made. Of course, the most reliable models are made of wood. Experts recommend contacting specimens from the most rigid and sturdy species, such as oak or walnut.As a rule, such products are expensive, but their chic design and operational characteristics more than justify the price.
- Appearance. If you choose your favorite model, then do not rush to pay for it. To start, inspect the surface of the door for defects: scratches, chips, scuffs and other damage. If any were found by you, then it is better to refuse to purchase such a canvas.
- Design. An important role in the choice of the tsar's door is its design. The product should not only please the eye, but also be suitable for interior design in style and color design.
- Manufacturer. Experts recommend contacting only popular manufacturers with a good reputation. Products under the name of well-known brands, as a rule, have an attractive appearance and high quality.
Tsargovy doors today enjoy enviable popularity, thanks to the beautiful design and robust construction. Such designs are quite common, not only in residential areas, but also in public places.
Consumers who bought such canvases were mostly satisfied with them.First of all, people celebrate the low-key, but very beautiful appearance of such canvases. Many owners install them in a variety of rooms, from the kitchen to the bathroom, which once again confirms the reliability and moisture resistance of the royal products.
Also, consumers are pleased with the durability of such structures. In many homes they have been around for many years and are used daily, but so far they have not lost their presentation and the integrity of the fixtures.
Also, consumers are advised to contact proven companies, as little-known and medium-sized brands often produce low-quality structures that quickly fail.
This problem was faced by buyers who wanted to save money, which in the future led to the replacement of a poor-quality tsar's door with a new one, which required extra expenses.