The Russian company Consul is a well-known manufacturer of high-quality orthopedic mattresses that will give you rest and relaxation during a night's sleep. Brand products are very popular in different countries of the world. Product creators constantly offer new models of Consul mattresses, applying new materials and modern technologies.
The Russian company Consul produces stylish and high-quality beds, mattresses and orthopedic bases. A large number of professionals, professionals and creative personalities work on manufacturing products. Creating a new model of mattress begins with sketches and ends with a ready-made solution.
Thanks to the exact size and imagination of the designers, the company produces perfect mattresses and beds that blend very well with various styles. Designers use unique technologies - to translate into reality the most daring and extraordinary ideas. The peculiarity of the brand’s products is manual work, since it cannot be replaced with anything.
The company cooperates with many European manufacturers of fabrics, fillers. The supply of materials from the best manufacturers in Germany, Italy, Belgium, the Netherlands. They are characterized by aesthetics, durability and durability.
Consul applies the best fillers. The company buys coconut coir and palm fiber in Africa, cactus coir from Mexico, and banana fiber from the Philippines. Deliveries of fillers are carried out from Italy, Slovenia, Poland, Hungary and other countries.
The company itself is engaged in the manufacture of durable spring blocks, using high quality steel. The success of the brand’s products lies in the harmonious combination of manual work and automated production. Production of products takes place on high-quality equipment of German, as well as American, Italian, Swiss production.
Orthopedic mattresses Consul today are in great demand, the products are bought up very quickly, because the manufacturer guarantees high quality and offers a well-thought-out product design.
The main advantages of Consul mattresses:
- Remarkable quality of used materials and fillers. The manufacturer cooperates only with the best world companies that specialize in the manufacture of durable materials.
- Orthopedic mattresses help improve sleepand also have massage properties. Due to the correct positioning of the body, you can get rid of snoring and get a good sleep.
- Products are made from natural fillers.that gives the mattress antiallergic properties. You can be sure that all models are safe for health.
- Durability. If used correctly, the mattress will last for many years, while providing excellent conditions for relaxation and recuperation during a night's rest.
- You can pick up mattresses with different stiffness - to create the most comfortable conditions during sleep.A mattress with a properly selected stiffness is ideal for people with a sore back, because it does not bend, and also takes the form of a body.
Each model of a mattress is already completed with a removable cover which provides such advantages:
- Hygiene - the cover can be easily removed to wash or replace it. Your mattress will always be clean.
- The company provides post-warranty service. If the cover is damaged, you are given the opportunity to replace.
The Russian company Consul offers a variety of orthopedic mattresses, which are made from quality materials, the best fillers, soft and durable covers. You can find a decent option, given its financial situation, since the price range is quite wide.
Products can be hard, medium hard or soft. Models with medium hardness are the most common, as they allow you to sleep overnight and rejuvenate. The rigidity of the product depends largely on the fillers used. Coconut coir makes the mattresses more rigid, and latex and polyurethane foam are responsible for the softness of the product. Their combination allows you to achieve the desired stiffness.
The company creates three types of mattresses:
- spring products, natural fillers;
- spring models with anti-allergic interlayers;
- springless options.
All such products are divided into several categories - depending on the purpose. They are childish, for teens, adults, big people and the elderly.
Children's models differ orthopedic effect. They are represented by a rigid springless and independent spring variants. BThe lock of independent springs ideally supports the spine, which is still formed in childhood. This model is safe for the health of the baby, because it is made from natural fillers, which additionally undergo antibacterial treatment.
Among springless mattresses, the Filon model is a sales hit. This mattress has an orthopedic effect, has an average level of hardness and is inexpensive. It is made of polyurethane foam, which is very similar in properties to latex. This model is the perfect combination of great quality and affordable prices.
To create comfortable and durable mattresses, the company uses modern technologies and the best European equipment.
Thanks to the use of innovative nanotechnology, all fillers are additionally treated with silver ions. This gives the product antiviral and bactericidal properties. They are reliably protected from the reproduction of bacteria and microorganisms. Treatment with silver ions gives the mattress durability and increases their service life.
For ease of transportation, all mattresses of the brand are pressed. They are placed in special vacuum packaging, which makes them more compact. After unpacking, the mattress takes on its original form - thanks to the energy of the springs.
Some models are equipped with a special electronic system "Antihrap". It allows you to control the headboard. When snoring, the mattress at the head of the bed rises a little when the person stops snoring - it drops.
The innovative Ever Dry system is responsible for automatic drying as well as heating the product. To protect the mattress from bacteria and microbes, products often complement the Purotex system.
Rulers and models
Consul offers mattresses of several categories: economy, standard, premium and VIP. The difference between them is in price. This distinction helps customers first choose the appropriate price range, and then in this category to find the best option.
The company's website offers a wide range of models, which are classified according to different criteria.
Designers of the company are constantly developing new models using various combinations of fillers, innovative technologies:
- The latest innovations of the company are models. "Indiana" and "Texas" - spring mattresses of medium hardness. Mattress "Indiana" includes four layers: coconut coir, a block of independent springs, ecoLatex and a “LeoDesire” cover made of cotton jacquard. The height of the model is 20 cm, it is able to withstand a load of up to 110 kg. Mattress "Texas" also consists of 4 layers, but only coconut coir is used instead of ecolatex. The height of the model is 18 cm, it is suitable for people weighing up to 120 kg.
- The hit of sales is the model Saltan + - due to high rigidity, the presence of an independent spring block, as well as the use of natural fillers.This model is designed to provide a very comfortable bed. The mattress includes several layers: natural latex, coconut coir, block of independent springs "Multipack" and latex. He has a quilted cover of jacquard or knitwear.
- Among the expensive models you should look at the mattress "Sapphire Premium », which has a high stiffness. The jacquard case is treated with silver ions and must not be washed. Extremely dry cleaning possible. The mattress provides an elastic, resilient and comfortable place to sleep.
- Model "Sapphire Premium » consists of several layers, using fillers from different countries. Below is 3 cm of natural latex from Belgium, then - 2 cm of coconut coir, an independent spring block “Energo Hub Spring”, which is 13 cm high, 2 cm of latex coconut coir and 3 cm of latex. The height of the model is 24 cm, it can withstand loads up to 150 kg.
Fillers and materials
The Russian company Consul uses very high quality materials and fillers from manufacturers from different countries. The company focuses on materials with orthopedic effect. It provides a careful selection of fillers to ensure comfortable models for a full and deep sleep. Many models of mattresses undergo additional treatment with silver ions - to extend the service life.
The company uses such fillers:
- coconut coir;
- latex coconut;
- coconut fibers;
- polyurethane foam;
- viscoelastic foam;
- hard felt;
- latex wool.
All of the above materials make the mattress more dense, resilient and elastic. They provide an excellent orthopedic effect, ensure a strong and healthy sleep.
From the convenience of the sofa depends on a good rest. If you sleep on a comfortable mattress, then every morning you will wake up in a good mood, with new strength and energy.
To choose the right mattress, it is necessary to test it before purchasing. Do not be afraid to sit on it, even lie down. You should be comfortable and soft. Be sure to check with experts what materials and fillers are used.
When choosing an orthopedic mattress, you should pay attention to several nuances:
- Human height (as well as weight) is one of the determining factors. You should first measure your height, but always in the supine position, because this way the spine will be able to completely relax. It is worth adding to your height 15-20 cm to find out the length of the mattress.
- To choose the right width of the mattress, it is worth considering your activity at night. Determine how you sleep: calmly or tossing and turning. If at night you often turn from one side to another, then get a mattress with a maximum width. If you choose a mattress for your child, then consider its weight and height. It is better to buy a mattress model that will be slightly larger in width and length.
- Always pay attention to the degree of stiffness. Mattresses with latex filling are characterized by softness, so they perfectly repeat the shape of your body. This model is suitable for people who have problems with the spine or very sensitive sleep.
If you need a mattress for an elderly person, you first need to pay attention to the soft option.A versatile choice for everyone is a model with a moderate moderate hardness filler. This option is suitable for teens and adults. This mattress is also sure to appeal to people who prefer to sleep on their backs.
- For people who have back problems, a tough model with anatomical properties would be an excellent solution. This mattress can be purchased for newborns.
- An important criterion is the type of frame. The company offers spring and springless options. Among the spring models, the Bonnel block, which is designed for loads up to 180 kg, is popular. Its height is 12 cm, it is very well suited for optimal fixation of the back during sleep. The peculiarity of the “Multipack” spring block is that each spring is in a separate fabric case. This mattress is well adapted to the shape of the body. The height of the block is 13 cm. Another version of the spring block is the Duet system. It includes double springs that support various loads. This mattress is suitable for couples, which has a significant difference in weight.
Springless mattresses are made of various fillers.Preference should be given to natural materials.
Customer reviews about the company
The Russian company Consul is in demand both in Russia and in other countries. Buyers of products from this manufacturer leave a lot of positive reviews, which often relate to excellent quality and well-designed design.
Consul mattresses allow you to cope with back pain, give a strong and healthy sleep, improve well-being. On a comfortable mattress quickly falls asleep, the body relaxes completely during sleep, so many users notice a surge of energy and strength in the morning.
Covers are very important. The manufacturer offers soft fabrics, as well as a modern and stylish design. Each model consists of several layers of fillers, which allows you to choose the stiffness of the mattress. The company's products are suitable for all ages. Mattresses made of environmentally friendly materials are often purchased for newborns and babies.
All buyers were convinced of the durability and practicality of products. They are well breathable, do not absorb moisture, and quickly heat up from the body and keep this temperature. A wide range of lines and models allows each client to find a decent option, given their financial capabilities.
Some Consul customers point out poorly organized staff work. Mattresses were not always delivered on time, and the product lost its shape during transportation. Of course, after customer complaints, the company's management eliminated these shortcomings.
More information about the production of mattresses Consul You can learn from the video below.