Matramax mattresses are products of a domestic manufacturer, founded in 1999 and having an active position in its segment. The brand has established itself as the leading manufacturer of quality products for ordinary customers and the hotel chain. Mattress marks are unique and have a number of features.
Features and benefits
Matramax mattresses are made from the best raw materials imported from Belgium and the Netherlands using Russian-made steel. Products are created on high-tech equipment, allowing to produce models of standard and non-standard sizes, both mass and privately within two days from the date of order. All products at each stage of production undergo strict quality control. In the process of creating a block, environmentally friendly raw materials are used and harmless assembly technologies are used.
The range of the company includes more than a hundred items of mattresses, differing in the structure of the block, the composition of the filler and the degree of rigidity.
Mattresses of the company have a number of advantages:
- are certified products have the necessary documentation confirming compliance with hygiene standards;
- depending on the model, they have three degrees of rigidity of the block (soft, medium hard and hard hard), expanding the range of customers with different interests;
- made of hypoallergenic raw materials of natural and artificial origin, does not emit toxins with antimicrobial impregnation, which eliminates the damage of the mattress during operation and the appearance of fungus, mold, rot;
- based on the characteristics of the bed or sofa, differ in shape and are guaranteed for each model up to 5 to 20 years;
- compared to products of other companies have the highest level of maximum permissible load on the place - 165 kg (suitable for people with excess weight);
- thought out to the smallest detail have a removable zipper cover with a nice color and design, decorated with a different pattern of stitches;
- differ in a wide size range of each category of the collection, allowing you to vary the width and length of the mat, depending on the complexion of a particular user;
- depending on the specific model, they have anatomical and orthopedic properties, and due to a special layer of filler, may have an additional effect.
The brand uses a quality type of packing and wire of the desired diameter (2 mm). The main participants in the company's product range are:
- latex - perforated and dense finely porous material of natural origin with high elasticity, elasticity;
- coconut coir - a product of processing coconut tow impregnated with a small amount of latex to maintain elasticity;
- polyurethane foam - synthetic analogue of natural latex, characterized by greater rigidity of the block and lower elasticity, having high practical characteristics and long service life;
- independent springs "Micropacket" and "Multipacket" - steel elements of cylindrical shape of small size, packed in fabric covers-pockets, interconnected by means of textile covers.
It is worth noting the high cost of some models of the company, which is an obstacle to the purchase of a mattress for most ordinary buyers. Often, the difference depending on the size is evident in the same model. The minus of many models of the company is the impractical color of the cover: the white tone of the material quickly turns yellow and loses its attractiveness. He often needs care and washing, and given the difficulty of removing the cover with an additional fiber layer, such mattresses will have to order additional covers with zippers, but in a practical color.
Rulers are divided into spring and springless models with a symmetric and asymmetric version of the block structure. Models without springs are presented in monolithic and combined type. The first consists of a single layer of padded material packed in a textile jacquard cover of the quilted plan. The second are divided into a combination (dense base and additional thin layers) and a layered version (several layers of different composition and density of the filler).
The range of mattresses of the company is wide and for the convenience of choice is divided into separate series, which include mattresses:
- Standard - a classic line of mats, designed for an ordinary buyer with an acceptable price.
- Premium - a premium line of mattresses, distinguished externally and having high-class characteristics that have not changed properties for many years, are resistant to deformation of the model with and without springs, with a volumetric quilted sand-colored cover and high cost.
- Elite - complex multi-row designs based on independent springs and perforated latex, characterized by high cost and a 20-year warranty, calculated on a certain contingent of the buyer.
- Inergy - brand launched since 2005, using innovative latex material, perforated mats, massage cover with embossed surface, double-row orthopedic models with high cost.
- Children's and teen rulers - mats from 7 to 28 cm springless and spring-type sandwich, ecosendvich, ultraflex, emix and others with the correct support of a children's back and 5-year manufacturer’s warranty, including springless toppers made of latex 7 cm high.
- Options for older users - products from 7 to 39 cm tall for users of old age, taking into account the flabbiness of the muscles, relieving the body to ensure the most comfortable rest.
- Models for hotels and yachts - medium-hard models with height from 17 to 27 cm with hydrophobic properties and high wear resistance, designed for users of different ages and body build, made on spring and springless basis on glue-free technology.
- Non-standard products - models in the form of a rectangle, a circle, an oval, a block of component parts, in contrast to the products of other companies that provide spring versions of the block for any non-standard shape.
- Orthopedic latex and coconut mats - products of three types (monolithic, combined and puff type with the obligatory addition of coconut fiber on both sides of the mattress, sometimes 3 layers, as well as latex of conventional and perforated structure).
- Anti-decubitus block group - models up to 36 cm in height for immobilized patients, made of finely porous and perforated latex with a raznozheskoy additive and variants of the combined type with latex and independent springs “Micropacket”, differing in the embossed surface of the block, optimal surface rigidity.
- Vacuum (rolled) mats - a separate line of machine-packed for convenient transportation of independent spring and springless mats (closedin a special film mattresses for adults with a height of 7 to 27 cm and a diameter of up to 45 cm).
A separate category of mattresses consists of custom-made models made with an individual approach to each client and options for a sofa without springs and on independent springs of a composite type with latex additive and coir, equipped with a volume quilted cover.
Dimensions of brand mattresses pleasantly delight every buyer. Conventionally, they are divided into 4 groups:
- children and teenagers - The dimensions are subject to single models, although they can be made to order;
- adult single - 80x190, 80x195, 80x200, 90x190, 90x195, 90x200, 120x90, 120x195, 120x200 cm;
- adult one and a half sleeping - 140x190, 140x195, 140x200 cm;
- adult double - 160x190, 160x195, 160x200, 180x190, 180x195, 180x200, 200x190, 200x195, 200x200 cm.
The height of models varies depending on the structure of the block and can be from 7 to 24 cm. The average height of springless blocks is up to 17 cm, spring up to 39 cm.
The brand receives a lot of positive customer reviews. Users note the average stiffness of the blocks, optimally convenient and comfortable for high-quality sleep, the absence of foreign chemical smell, high performance designs, no assembly defects.Vacuum mattresses of the company quickly take the desired shape, do not deform in the process of waiting for unpacking, fit perfectly into the bed parameters and do not make an annoying sound even after several years of operation, - buyers write in the comments, leaving reviews on the websites of suppliers and furniture forums.
You will learn how Matramax mattresses are made in the following video.