Features of mattresses from strutoplast and struktofayber
Materials such as strutoplast and struktofiber are the leaders among the mattress fillers of the new generation. They replaced the foam mattresses, which had a number of drawbacks. Strutoplast and struttofiber - much more advanced materials, devoid of all the drawbacks of foam. They are an excellent alternative to expensive orthopedic mattresses, but at the same time they have the same beneficial properties as noted by most buyers and qualified specialists.
The prefix "struto" implies the use of Italian production technology, when the internal components of the product are arranged vertically. Thanks to this technology, the product is not minimized and is able to quickly regain its shape. These mattresses consist of parallel layers with fibers.This allows you to evenly distribute the load over the entire area of the product. These fillers are also called “non-woven independent springs”, which already speaks for itself.
Mattresses filled with strutoplast and struktofayber have a spring effect, but include only synthetic fibers of different degrees of rigidity.
These types of fillers have a number of positive properties, which makes them undoubted leaders among other materials.
We list the main advantages of a mattress with a filler of strutoplast and struktofayber:
- the presence of orthopedic properties that have a positive impact on posture;
- complete absence of harmful chemical impurities that can cause an allergic reaction, which is especially important for allergy sufferers;
- high elasticity and the ability to quickly recover form;
- such mattresses are impregnated with a special non-combustible mixture that will not allow them to become a source of fire;
- does not creak, unlike spring analogues;
- it is not subject to rotting;
- free air circulation inside the product and high heat exchange will ensure a comfortable and healthy sleep;
- the material is easily cut, which allows you to adjust the mattress with your own hand under the bed of any size;
- long service life;
- The cost of such a mattress is rather low, which makes it one of the most popular.
The presence of all the listed positive properties of the product from the struktofiber explains its popularity in the market. Obviously, such a product is an excellent choice when equipping a berth.
The composition of the filler
The main component of mattresses of strutoplast and struktofayber is polyester, which is bonded by thermal polyester. Thanks to these synthetic materials, a high level of wear resistance of the product is ensured. Moreover, synthetic fillers are in no way inferior to natural, being environmentally friendly and cheaper.
Very often, manufacturers add to the filler and natural ingredients. It can be goat wool, which makes the mattress quite warm. The presence of flax in the filler creates the effect of thermoregulation. For lovers of an elastic bed, a mattress with horsehair will be an excellent choice, and for a hard berth the palm or coconut coir is an ideal component.
Also in the filler may be present and other natural ingredients, in particular - camel wool, bamboo, seaweed or cotton fibers. Therefore, for those who like to sleep on a bed with natural filling, the strut-fiber bed is quite suitable.
Recommendations for the right choice
Of course, choosing a mattress, it is necessary to take into account the complete set of a person who will sleep on it. Modern manufacturers offer on the market products of struktofiber of different thickness and length. Thickness, as a rule, has a size of 4, 5, 8 and 16 cm. Mattresses up to 5 cm can be used as mattress covers, and more than 5 cm - as high-grade mattresses. Their length ranges from 120 cm to 200 cm.
Usually mattresses for children have dimensions of 60x120 cm. The dimensions of the single products are different - 70x200, 80x200, 90x200 cm. The standard one and a half-sleeping mattress has dimensions of 120x200 cm. Double mattresses can also vary in size and have the following dimensions - 140x200, 160x200, 180x200 cm.
Select the stiffness of the mattress should be based on the configuration and the weight of the person. For people whose weight does not exceed 60 kg, it is recommended to purchase a softer product. If the weight is not more than 90 kg, then the bed of medium hardness will be the ideal choice.For people from 90 kg and above should choose a mattress of high degree of rigidity. Therefore, it is quite possible to choose a sleeping bed with a filler from struttofiber for both the child and the person of any build.
Also, modern manufacturers provide the ability to manufacture products to order. That is, if you need to pick up one double mattress, but with varying degrees of rigidity, then the manufacturer will be able to complete such a task.
Peculiarities of care
Products with a filler of struktofiber and strutoplast unpretentious to use and do not require special care.
But a few simple tips will help extend the life of the mattress:
- To preserve the elasticity of the mattress for a long time, it is sometimes necessary (once a month) to turn the product to the other side. This will help in additional distribution of the load over the entire area of the product.
- For the care of covers can be used mattress covers. They will give extra comfort during sleep and keep mattress covers.
- It is extremely undesirable to fold the mattress from strutoplast if it is necessary to remove it.In this case, the filler can simply break, and it will no longer be comfortable to sleep on such a bed.
Customer reviews and major brands
Analyzing the views of the owners of sailors from strutoplast, we can safely say that the majority of buyers remained quite so successful acquisition. Significant deficiencies in the product none of the buyers did not reveal. Most users have a high elasticity of the bed, the absence of extraneous odors, the presence of sufficient air circulation.
Of course, cheap products of suspicious manufacturers are prone to rapid subsidence, so you need to buy mattresses exclusively from proven brands. On the Russian market, the following manufacturers can be mentioned on the leaderboard - companies Ormatek, Green Mebel and some others.
Trusting the comfort and health of your sleep is extremely bona fide mattress manufacturers, guaranteeing high quality and long service life of their goods.
For more information about the strutfiber, see below.