In the modern world with the latest technology and far-reaching progress, the mattress does not cease to enjoy great popularity. From time immemorial, it is considered to be a supplement to the bed. Today, with a variety of styles and interior preferences, many admirers of a comfortable sleep follow the example of oriental cultures.
The founder of such an unusual European style is Japan, where the bed in the bedroom is unlikely to meet, and instead it is the mattress. The tradition to sleep on the floor initially went from poor Japanese, who could not afford any other furniture, then this trend was adopted and wealthy people, of course, their mattresses were much more comfortable and better quality than ordinary workers. Today, Tatami brand mats are especially popular.
New-fashioned style of modern homes suggests maximum functionality and simplicity of the interior.
Consider the features and advantages of the location of the mattress on the floor:
- Unusual and stylish view of the bedroom. Minimalism, hi-tech, oriental - all these areas imply the presence of a berth on the floor.
- Simplicity of preparation of a berth and its use. The mattress can be folded and removed at any time, leaving the space that he occupied free. What is ideal for small rooms.
- The beneficial effects of the environment on sleep (as you know, fresh and cool air is just at the bottom of the room).
- The correct location of the spine during sleep, and therefore the absence of impaired blood flow, and, as a consequence, a strong and healthy sleep. You can forget about back pain too.
- Safety during sleep. If it is planned that children will sleep on such a bed, then you can not worry that the child will fall and be injured or scared.
The only nuance that should be noted is the quality of the mattress.
It should be from natural materials, environmentally friendly and meet the physiological needs of man.Agree that it is more convenient for someone to sleep on a hard surface, and for someone the mattress should be soft. In any case, his choice should be approached responsibly.
The Tatami brand provides a wide selection of mattress products.
Consider the model in more detail. It is worth noting that all the samples presented are orthopedic, which means proper support of the spine due to a higher level of rigidity in comparison with other types of goods.
Mattress products can be divided into two large groups - springless and spring products with orthopedic base.
Spring mattresses have several advantages:
- Stiffness coefficient The variable stiffness is regulated by the number of springs in the mattress, which means that finding the right option, knowing this feature is not difficult.
- High operational capability. That is, the mattress will withstand maximum loads.
- Price. Affordable value that everyone can afford.
- Comfort in operation.
Springless mattresses - These are products, which are based on monolithic slabs or stacked blocks of synthetic or natural materials.
The advantages of springless mattresses include:
- No oscillation of individual parts. In other words, you will not feel how the second one will sleep on this item.
- The ability to make a really hard level, which is especially useful for children up to 12-14 years, due to the nature of the structure and development of the spine.
- Convenience in delivery. Such a sample can be independently picked up and taken away without hassle, since it can be easily rolled up into a roll without any special effort.
All mattresses differ in their use by people of different age categories and physical indicators. They have different stiffness, which affects the price and comfort parameters.
Tatami mattress products are manufactured using modern mechanization, which uses the latest technology. All samples are made from natural, anti-allergenic raw materials and pass the control test.
Factory products can be divided into several series:
- Based on TFK spring block (256 springs per 1 square meter).
- At the base is the S 1000 unit (550 springs per 1 square meter).
- On the S 1000 block with 5 support zones.
- Using reinforced block Gracia.
- With a bonnel block.
- Springless natural fillers.
Pricing policy is quite loyal to the buyer - from 4 thousand rubles.
Dimensions of products are also diverse - from standard to exclusive.
Feedback on the products of the factory Tatami is generally positive, customers say:
- Quality of service. The courtesy of consultants, quick delivery.
- Good quality. The absence of odors, pleasant tactile sensations, comfort during sleep. Most often, buyers note the disappearance of back pain.
- The price grid certainly also suits many users of the factory’s products.
- The issue of environmental friendliness, which is most often excited by young parents, after some time of use, they give positive recommendations.
How to choose a good mattress, you can find out by watching the following video.