Shakhty tile: features of collections
Without a doubt, it is nice when domestic products are not inferior to imported counterparts, but are much cheaper. Since 1964, the Shakhty plant originated in the city of Shakhty, Rostov region. Since 1978, the factory begins production of ceramic tiles. The company is part of the famous UniTile holding, which supplies tiles and porcelain stoneware throughout the country. Today, Shakhtynskaya tile is recognized as the most popular brand in Russia and the CIS countries.
The company does not buy, but extracts raw materials at the open pit of the Vladimir field in the Rostov region. The clay from those places is generous for the content of minerals and aluminum oxide, which creates additional strength for the product.Since the start of production, manufacturing technologies have constantly changed. Today, the plant has the most modern equipment. The quality control system reduces the reject rate to a minimum.
Shakhtynskaya tile offers a variety of color and design solutions., and also you have the opportunity to choose the size and thickness of floor and wall coverings. Many buyers consider the price low for products of such good quality. The manufacturer explains this desire to establish long-term partnerships, and not to chase short-term profits. The brand has passed the test of time. Years of experience and a course aimed at further growth of the company, wins noticeably against the background of young unknown firms.
And in the next video you can see how the “Shakhtyn tile” is made.
If the products have proven to be the best in Russia, then there are a number of advantages among similar Russian products.
What the manufacturer guarantees us:
- drawing does not fade over time;
- moisture resistance;
- resistance to deformation;
- tile resistant to chemical products;
- a large selection of color compositions;
- many decorative details;
- high-tech material involved;
- competitive price;
- the plant is engaged in the production of both wall and floor tiles;
- use of any glue is acceptable;
- material does not absorb moisture;
- the plate is not subject to temperature changes.
The Shakhty plant offers various types of products: wall, floor, decorative, facing. Tiles are different in many ways. Depending on the destination, there is a difference in thickness. Tiled floor tiles are usually thicker and more durable than wall ceramic.
The sizes of a tile can be divided into 3 groups:
- small in size are squares of a mosaic of no more than 5x5 cm in size;
- classical - the size of the side of the product is from 10 to 50 cm;
- large size - the size of the side tiles from 50 to 120 cm.
The surface can be glossy, matte and embossed.
Glossy tiles are ideal for smaller rooms. Due to the reflective surface there is a visual increase in space. Matte looks very modern and cozy.
There are several types of material that differ in the degree of abrasion:
- 0 - ceramics with this designation, usually glossy and matte, suitable for facing works on walls;
- 1 - this label is suitable for tiles in a room with a small cross. For example, in the bathroom;
- 2 - tiles for rooms. Not used in the kitchen, balcony, stairs;
- 3 - products with this mark are used in premises, offices, hotels, except for places with active traffic. Laying on a wooden floor and gypsum-fiber sheet (GVL) is permissible;
- 4 - it can be used in rooms with medium and high traffic, offices, restaurants, hotels. Also laid on wooden floor and GVL;
- 5 - used in areas with large crowds of people: bars, shops, shopping centers, train stations.
Dimensional line "Shakhty tiles" offers more than 25 options to choose from. For the convenience of the consumer in the catalog, the products are divided into collections for the bathroom and kitchen. Also in the catalog you can find a mosaic, which is used not only for cladding, but also in decorative inserts.
On the official website of the company it is convenient to choose tiles, starting from the main desired color. You will be offered a collection where this color prevails.
“Shakhty tile” is represented by collections, which differ in style, color, size and texture. The collection allows you to design a bathroom or any other room in a particular style. In order not to be mistaken in your choice, it is possible to look through the catalogs or see the options for finished works on the site. The official site offers to use the program of 3D modeling, where you can try on the desired collection for a specific room.
The collection is a background and decorative elements united by one design.
From the variety of styles, we can distinguish the classics, ethno and Mediterranean style:
- In the classic variation combines light and dark tiles. At the border of flowers there is often a decorative element. The classics in the Shakhty tile catalog are presented in series:
- "Iris" is a gentle combination of lilac and white with the addition of decorative inserts depicting flowers of iris.
- “Sevan” - conveys the beauty of the lake of the same name, or rather, imitates the Armenian pink tuff.
- Ethnic style is especially popular today. Elements of African culture or ornaments from Eastern countries will become a stylish decoration of the room.This style can be seen in the series "Selling" - lions and rock art will create a certain mood in the room.
- Mediterranean style combines natural colors, it is something fresh and comfortable. Often this tile is accompanied by panels and mosaics. Series "Andalusia" personifies the Spanish majolica.
Geometric shapes as a pattern look very interesting and modern. Designers recommend using this style sparingly, since an abundance of similar geometric parts can quickly tire. High-tech, retro, eastern styles are very popular.
Choosing a tile, designers advise not to chase fashionable color solutions. Any color has an effect on a person, so it is important that you be as comfortable as possible in a room. It is not necessary to tie the style of the bathroom to the overall style of the whole apartment. Still, this is a separate room for relaxation.
Shakhtynskaya tile works with designers from Tosilab. Designers for the collection of tiles borrowed many ideas from nature and the outside world. For example:
- "Amalia" - tile imitates silk textiles with floral patterns.
- "Adriano" - the tile is similar to the texture of the stone.
- "Amalfi" - an imitation of the sunny sandy coast.
Most often the bathroom and toilet are small rooms. Using a large tile will visually reduce the room. A good solution in this case is to use glossy tiles of light colors. Tile with a large pattern is also not suitable for a small room.
For a floor it is better to choose a thick ceramic rough tile, it will prevent slipping. Bright shades can be used in the form of accents, so as not to overload the interior.
If you decide to use several colors in the design, it will be right to use the close colors of one series: yellow and orange, green and turquoise. This will expand the room a bit, make it more interesting. The “Muare” series combines two related colors and looks luxurious.
Let's look at what variations of tiles are now in trend.
Many of these species are already in the Shakhty tile catalog, some will appear in future collections:
- Popular this year woody ornament. Sometimes it is very hard to understand that the tile in front of you is so similar in texture.Wood is important both on the floor and on the walls. Looks equally good in both solid performance and fragments. The combination of two shades of wood will make the bathroom incredibly stylish.
- Marble does not go out of fashion. Now there is an opportunity to lay out a marble wall made of ceramics. Plus, not only in cost, but also in a variety of colors. Designers recommend not to use decorative inserts in the whole marble canvas.
- Rough surface under the stone looks great in contrast to the snow-white fixtures. The tile is almost always matte and embossed. So, it does not slip and will look great not only on the walls, but also on the floor.
- Very rich looks tile, imitating the skin of wild animals. Practicality from such tiles is much more than from natural upholstery, but it costs several times cheaper. Plus it does not require special care.
- Flowers in tile design remain very popular. It can be both small flower ornaments, and a panel with large flowers.
Do not get carried away by the floral theme around the perimeter of the room. One wall decorated on a prominent place looks much more interesting.
- Not the first year a tile with a 3D effect has attracted the attention of buyers. This effect looks more than modern. However, for such tiles requires more careful care because of the embossed complex pattern.
- Metal-coated tiles look more than unusual. Metallic ebb gives volume and is able to slightly expand a narrow space.
To care for ceramic tiles is quite simple. Often enough cleaning with a damp microfiber cloth. If there is visible pollution, then use a special tile cleaner.
In the absence of such, any detergent without abrasive particles is suitable to avoid minor scratches. For the same reason, refrain from using a metal cleaning brush. Agents containing acid may worsen the condition of tile joints.
Not superfluous will be people's tips for the care of the surface:
- a rag dipped in denatured alcohol will help restore the shine to the tile. Make sure that the room after the procedure is well ventilated;
- if you dissolve soda or chalk in water, wipe the tile with this compound, and then, after drying, wipe it all off with a dry rag,then it will also bring shine back;
- the fat from the tile will remove the solution with vinegar: per liter of water a couple of tablespoons of vinegar;
- complex stains and incipient mold will help remove soda and vinegar;
- bleach will help to combine disinfection with cleaning. Mix it with water, spray it with a spray for a few minutes, then rinse with water;
- Hydrogen peroxide or bleach will help to remove blood from the tile.
To clean the floor tile, it is first recommended to vacuum the floor to get rid of large particles of debris. For wet cleaning in a bucket of hot water, add a quarter cup of vinegar. This will help to quickly remove pollution.
It is recommended to wash the floor with a rough brush dipped in acetic water. After that, you can clean the floor with water and a cloth with a regular floor cleaner. Ideally, this should be a special detergent for ceramics. Finally, wash the residual detergent with a mop and regular warm water.
Having studied the reviews of consumers and tilers, we can safely say that there are many more advantages than disadvantages. The quality of the explicit claims not found. However, many advise to check products in the store.This will eliminate the unpleasant surprise associated with the difference in shades. This sometimes happens if you get different batches of goods.
Many in the reviews say a stylish design, a rich range of products and reasonable price. “Shakhty tile” ranked with European quality products.