Blanket "Aloe Vera"
Undoubtedly, the blanket is an integral part of our lives. Properly chosen product will not only provide comfort during sleep, but also be able to beneficially affect the health of the body. How not to get lost in the huge choice of blankets and what nuances should you pay special attention to? Today we will talk about the blankets "Aloe Vera".
This plant is known for a long time. For more than 5000 years, mankind has been widely using all the useful qualities of this plant. Ancient healers and healers idolized Aloe for its great health benefits.
Nowadays, the extracts of this magical plant are used in cosmetology and medicine, and not so long ago they began to use in the manufacture of bedding.
Impregnation of Aloe composition has a positive effect on the body, which is extremely important when choosing a blanket.
Natural extract has the following properties:
- Antiseptic. Thanks to this action, more than 70% of germs and viruses will be destroyed, which will have a positive impact on the surrounding space around the sleeping person. It also reduces the risk of colds.
- Anti inflammatory. Inhalation of Aloe ether will favorably affect diseases of the upper and lower respiratory tract.
- Regenerating. Excellent extract copes with the restoration of damaged tissue.
- Soothing. Insomnia and stress will no longer bother you, as the aroma has a positive effect on the nervous system.
- Decongestant. Aloe blanket has a beneficial effect on blood circulation, which helps reduce puffiness.
Finding about the presence of the extract in a blanket is quite simple. As a rule, manufacturers note its presence in the most prominent place on the packaging with a flower icon or its image. Externally on the product is often determined by a green stripe on the snow-white material of the blanket.
Aloe impregnated filler is usually attached to the cover of the product, and inside the blanket can have the following types of fillers:
- Synthetic swan's down. It has the form of fluffy polyester balls.It is made by twisting microfibers into a spiral. Possesses some properties of natural swan down.
- Holofiber Species - fillfiber, hollofil and sintepukh. It is made with the help of heat-sealing polyester fibers without the use of adhesive formulas.
- Comforel (siliconized fiber). It is created by coating with a silicone shell and an antibacterial composition of polyester balls.
Such fillers for blankets have a large number of advantages:
- Hypoallergenic. The absence of natural fibers will not cause attacks of allergies, asthma.
- Environmental friendliness. Proven materials over the years and their improvement allows us to confidently declare the purity of materials. It should be noted that the parasites (mites and insects) in this filler will not start, and you should not fear for the presence of mold, spores do not develop in artificial materials.
- Hygroscopicity. Continuous provision of the so-called dry heat, due to the air texture and constant air circulation.
- Antistatic. You can forget about static electricity, and, accordingly, about the dust, which it attracts.
- Ease. Due to the airiness of the fillers, their mass practically becomes weightless.
- Plasticity and elasticity. Even after several washes in the washing machine, the quality of the blanket and its properties will remain the same.
- Good thermoregulation. Freeze such fillers just will not give.
By using the beneficial properties of aloe vera, safe microclimate conditions will be created around an adult and a child. A baby under such a blanket will never freeze and will remain dry, because it is known that little kids sweat a lot when they fall asleep.
If the delicate skin of a child is prone to allergic rashes - Aloe extract gently soothe and relieve irritation.
To preserve all the beneficial properties of the plant it is necessary to adhere to proper care. It is enough to follow simple rules:
- After purchase, let the blanket "finish." To do this, spread it out for several hours, so that the filler is evenly distributed.
- Beat the product 1-2 times a week.
- It is enough to wash the blanket 3-4 times a year, you can use a dry-cleaner or entrust the washing to a washing machine.
- If you plan to wash yourself, the water temperature should be no higher than 40 degrees. It is necessary to erase on the sparing mode, not to apply bleach and aggressive means.
- Ventilate the blanket to 1-2 times a month.
- Observe other conditions specified by the manufacturer.
After analyzing customer reviews, it can be argued that the “Aloe Vera” blanket collects positive recommendations. Those who already use such products, note:
- light aroma;
- pleasant tactile sensations;
- improving sleep quality.
You will learn more about Aloe Vera blankets from the following video.