The internal filling of the apartment, like the apartment itself as a whole, is a kind of business card of the owner. Only properly and harmoniously combined interior will make it clear to anyone that this particular owner and connoisseur of beauty has a refined taste, coupled with original thinking. The choice of the stylistic direction in which the interior design will be performed, the selection of suitable furniture and wallpaper among a huge range is not an easy task. But it is precisely those decisions that will stop attention that will indicate the presence of graceful agony to the world of beauty.
Expand ideas as they are presented in the head, to embody the desired in reality with the help of correctly selected interior elements. The main link in the implementation of the repair is the wallpaper.What exactly will fit into the interior, look beautiful, rich and aristocratic, can be found in this article.
Currently, among the huge number of wall coverings are very popular wallpaper. Much depends on the choice of wallpaper, for example, how the furniture will look on their background, besides, they can set the mood and bring notes of lightness to the room. On the modern market there is a wide palette of such kind of coverage that needs to be chosen carefully and wisely. In order to update the interior of the room, you just need to replace it, choose the desired look, and then the space will sparkle with new colors.
This kind of became known not so long ago, but is gaining popularity with great speed. This happens because the material from which it is made has characteristics such as wear resistance and resistance to damage. Due to their elasticity, they are very easy to pasting. In addition, they are twice as wide as normal wallpapers, do not require glue to be applied to them, have a thick canvas, thanks to which all irregularities smooth out and disappear.
Another advantage is that they are easily and quickly cleaned from dirty stains, traces of pencils or markers. That is why this type of coating is perfect for a child's room. When processing all harmful substances are evaporated from them, they are therefore safe for health, and, moreover, do not give the opportunity to appear fungus or mold.
Non-woven wallpapers are divided into several types:
- For painting. It is especially important to evenly paint on them to create the effect of a single canvas. They are able to endure no more than 10 layers of coloring matter;
- Baby non-woven wallpaper. They not only do not harm the health of the child, thanks to the evaporation technique during the creation, but they will also be able to cheer up the baby with wonderful drawings with their favorite cartoon characters;
- Smooth. When painted, these wallpapers have a smooth texture without any smudges and roughness;
- Non-woven foamed. They are able to hide all the irregularities on the walls due to the bulk texture, most often their coating is replete with glitter or other elements;
- Washable. They are perfect for the kitchen, but only if a layer of paint is applied on top of them;
Such a view, of course, is inferior to expensive wallpaper, but in spite of this, it has a low price and fairly good quality. They are produced both in Russia and abroad. It can be noted that both of them equally attract buyers. They are divided into:
- Russian. The design of Russian wallpaper is quite original, so it is impossible to find similar options in foreign collections. In addition, without overpaying for the brand, you can buy great wallpaper at a low price;
- Belarusian. Such manufacturers are guided by European standards and create a fairly high-quality wallpaper;
- GermanicIt is the German manufacturer that is associated with the word "quality". And for good reason. Such wallpapers are durable, wear-resistant and have an acceptable price;
- AmericanSuch wallpapers will create a special microclimate in the room, since they are endowed with pores through which air passes. They are highly environmentally friendly, do not harm health and fit perfectly into any room.
They have a price higher than average, but they fully justify it. These are ordinary wallpapers, but they have a distinctive feature - fabric cover.. The price of such wallpaper depends on the top layer, which may vary in texture and color.
They look very neat, because they have a single seam, they can be said to be glued into the space with a single canvas. They can be divided into:
- Synthetic wallpaper;
- Jute textile;
The material from which they are made is sufficiently resistant to damage, has antifungal application, and the top coating looks very impressive and interesting, since it often shows various textural patterns of the entire color palette.
The top coating of such wallpaper consists of colorless plastic, which rejects fat and other substances in the form of salts. Also, they have a number of advantages:
- They literally paste over any coating: from concrete to plaster;
- Perfectly mask wall defects;
- Perfectly fit into any room;
- They have a huge range of colors and compositions;
- The price varies from budget and higher.
You can paint only wallpaper, processed by a special technology, they are endowed with waterproof properties and perfectly keep the applied paint.For them, a special paint is designed, which dries very quickly and lies flat on the surface.
Thanks to a dense basis, they provide the room with sound insulation and help to hide the irregularities of the walls. The main advantage is that when a stain appears, it can easily be painted over with paint.
These wallpapers are used primarily to highlight some details in the interior. But external qualities are not enough to make the right choice. We must not forget about the quality and texture of the coating.
First of all, you need to think about where to glue the wallpaper. For a bedroom, for example, ordinary paper ones are suitable, and for the kitchen - non-woven. Due to the fact that currently there is a wide range of coatings, you can choose between a glossy or matte texture. It must be remembered that the relevance in the interior - the most important criterion when choosing monochrome wallpaper.
They are very easy to clean, because even in rooms with an abundance of moisture, they do not require special attention, because they lack such properties as swelling and peeling off from the walls. Among them are:
- Glass fiber;
These wallpapers are very voluminous, they create the effect of presence in the room. The coating is durable, therefore, it is possible to get rid of its sticking for many, many years, moreover, it is fire-resistant, environmentally safe, and the spots that have appeared can be easily cleaned with a regular cloth. 3-D wallpapers are usually glued to one or two walls, with the help of such a design decision you can change the room beyond recognition and make it original.
Silk screen printing
These wallpapers look very elegant and aristocratic, they are perfect for a hall or bedroom. The main thing that they approached the interior, only then they will look appropriate. They will play with their unique colors only in a certain situation, this should not be forgotten.
This type of wallpaper is completely odorless and therefore absolutely non-toxic.. They are easy to clean and do not lose color when the rays of the sun hit them.
This coating is durable because it consists of two layers, allowing it to not wear out. Also, they are not subject to fading even in contact with direct sunlight. But it is necessary to take into account that they quickly accumulate dust, absorb odors and require careful maintenance, and remove the stains that can occur only with the help of dry cleaning.
Owners of any, even the smallest apartment, dream of making it cozy, comfortable and stylish. The main thing is to evaluate it not as a separate room, divided into segments, but as a whole, which can be arranged with taste. Another, no less important aspect is the choice of style, close in spirit. This is a very laborious process that takes more than one day. In order to stop the choice on one, from the whole variety it is necessary to choose as close as possible to your taste preferences.
Due to its traditional character, there are practically no stylized objects in the classical style, everything is close to conservative views. If you have collectibles, passing from generation to generation, it will suit you like no other. Also, he will fall in love with those who can not stand the cardinal interior changes, abstraction and a large number of equipment.
This style does not tolerate cluttered space.. It must be empty and have no more than four items. If the room is bright enough, velvet curtains will give it luxury, in other cases the usual curtains will fit perfectly.decorated with tassels or fringe. It is worth noting that the wooden furniture in this interior will perfectly complement the golden inserts.
The main features of this style are: maroon and milky colors, furniture with wrought iron elements, the prevalence of gilding, paintings, wooden or crystal figures and carpets with a special pattern.
Most of the time a person spends in the bedroom, but in order for it to be the focus of comfort and coziness, it must be properly arranged. If you resort to the classical style, it can be made either bright or calm. You just need to select the color palette of interest. Among them are:
- Contrasting. In it, bright and contrasting pieces of furniture are highlighted and set off with light wallpaper;
- Saturated. In such an interior, burgundy colors and shades of red with gilding are predominant;
- Pastel. This range is suitable for those who want to literally dissolve in the walls of the room. This color scheme does not press at all, it brings only comfort and harmony into the room;
- MonochromeIt combines black, white and shades of gray. Due to the invoice and originality of such a room will not look dull.Finishing in this style should be light and not conspicuous. The best fit wallpaper light colors with a relaxed pattern that will add grace and wealth to the room.
This style is based on the rejection of all unnecessary. When creating such an interior, it is necessary to adhere to precisely such tactics - to leave the most necessary objects and things. This style has subtlety, conciseness and amazing balance. If you are attracted by simplicity, high technology, spatial freedom and repels excessive piling up of things in one location, then minimalism is just created for you.
It should be noted that the interior, made in this style, has a number of features, which can not be mentioned:
- All things in the room should not stand on the shelves. A special place is intended for them in drawers, boxes or in the whole dressing room;
- Items must have maximum functionality to free up space;
- Excluded purchase of various accessories in the form of coasters, paintings or vases.
Among the main signs of minimalism are simplicity of forms, conciseness, texture, abstraction and the frequency of lines that create a certain geometry in space.For example, a bedroom made in this style will serve as a zone in which you can relax and unwind. In such a room you can allow any colors of the wallpaper, as long as they are solid and preferably without a picture. They simply must be properly combined with the furniture. To do this, you need to disassemble and decide on the color palette:
- Contrasting. Wallpapers in combination with furniture should have one shade, which is gradiently reflected on objects;
- Pastel. Light objects in such a palette are usually underlined with striped wallpaper.
This style is used in order to convey some features of the industrial premises in his apartment. This solution looks very stylish and original. If the apartment is in a state of reconstruction - this option is the best fit for the available space.
It is perfect for people who do not like aristocratic and richly furnished houses. Everything is as simple and concise as possible here. Maximum free space, the invoice of forms and some negligence - the key properties of lofts. Need to rememberthat the key to really successful repair in this style is the minimum number of items, the possible lack of wallpaper (they are replaced with a plaster or bleached surface). According to some people, it looks quite rude, in this case, you can cheat. That is, buy wallpaper that mimics a brick or cinder block surface.
If there is a desire to make a bedroom in this style, such a risk would be fully justified. But it is worth remembering that the wall covering should have a rough texture or solid monotony. The color palette can be different: from contrast to pastel.
First you need to decide what room you want to get, and, starting from this decision, to purchase suitable wallpapers. Also, if desired, the wallpaper can be replaced with plaster or tinting.
Art Deco Retrospective
This style is one of the most bohemian and aristocratic, as it bears in itself the brightness, saturation, combined with a fairly rich decor. Despite its aristocracy, it is suitable for an ordinary apartment. The main thing is not to overdo it with decorative elements and furniture.
Art Deco created for those who can not choose between classic and minimalism. This is something average. It is not devoid of courage and aggressiveness, at first glance it seems very bright, but this is its peculiarity. Velvet, stained glass, drapery, painted wallpaper - keywords that can describe this style.
Wallpaper in it play a major role. They must shade furniture, allocate it, or even merge with it. You can stop your choice on the volumetric wallpaper, which will add to the interior of luxury and wealth. Color options are varied. You can choose a wall covering in cherry, brown and beige shades.
An art deco bedroom will look very pompous and bold. Thanks to the correctly chosen wallpaper, it will sparkle with new colors. This zone made in a pastel color palette will look great. With the help of bright wallpapers with bright color panels the room will instantly change. The contrast and monochrome palette will look no less impressive. In such cases, the finishing of the walls should be done either neutral or suitable to the existing furniture.
This style is associated with every person with the most ingenious artist, designer and writer - Andy Warhol.It was his famous painting "Marilyn Monroe", made in the style of pop art, gave rise to this movement. By connecting the design with the sphere of art, you can achieve expressiveness in any interior. This style is great for those who can not live without brightness, aggressiveness, who appreciate old things that have passed through for many years.
The basis of the interior, made in the style of pop art, of course, posters, pictures or stickers from the 1930s and later. Also, one should not forget that it should be bright and multifunctional, combine furniture of various styles with decoration, the emphasis of which is placed on public figures.
If you decide to make a bedroom in this style, you need to know that it can be done in a minimalist style with a bed and one picture, and in a fairly heaped room, with a lot of posters and pieces of furniture. Wallpaper in a room fit in a pastel palette, they must be combined with the rest of the furniture. Also the contrast gamut will perfectly fit in, in it wallpaper can have, for example, red and brown shades in combination with brown furniture. It is impossible not to divert attention to the monochrome palette, wallpaper, having simple and light colors, will make the room more comfortable and relaxing.
It can be concluded that monophonic wallpapers, wallpapers that are as close as possible to the color of the furniture or differ by one or two shades will be suitable for the pop-art style.
Apartments that are made in this style are literally equipped and filled with new technological devices and appliances, without which it is impossible to imagine life. He is leading in the last decade. Such an interior is striking in its restraint, but at the same time, its maximum functionality, since it involves objects that save space considerably.
It is suitable for those who are constantly updating appliances, looking for something new and updated, who are not afraid of a certain rudeness in the interior due to metal and glass materials that complement the room.
Since the style is aimed at developing a maximum sense of comfort from the owner, it eliminates the huge massive structures that make the space weighed. All things must be packaged in separate drawers, not conspicuous. With the help of wallpaper and interior items, you can make one or two rooms more contrasting, highlighting them and accentuating them.Signs of style in such rooms will be gray or black colors, chrome or glass surfaces, combined with wallpaper and laconic designs.
The bedroom, made in the style of hi-tech, is similar to minimalism. But if the second is, rather, the negation of everything, then the first is directed at the necessary moderation. Wallpaper for such a room can be selected in several color palettes: rich, contrast or monochrome. Best of all it will look monochromatic coating, which will highlight the furniture and focus on it.
This style is quite original and interesting. Much of the modern interior has the roots of modernity. The curly lines used in it resemble the plant world. In a word, the natural eco-world is transferred to the artificial environment, in many respects repeating it. It will please those who love brightness in the interior, but not “screaming”, who collect various vintage items that fit in a room of such design, who do not accept ordinary furniture, without any zest.
The peculiarity of this style is the symmetry and jumble of objects. The main rule of modernity is a smooth transition of rooms from one to another..
It is necessary to take into account that no room should stand out and be more contrast, in this case there will be no overdose accentuation.
Bulky flowers, mixing of various kinds of textures, the predominance of blue, red and emerald shades, luxurious decoration - all these are signs of such a peculiar modern style. It will look more appropriate in the bedroom than in other places of the apartment. Where, as in it, fit the wealth, coupled with originality and maximum comfort.
The color of the wallpaper, suitable for such a design, is limited to rigid frames. They should be shades of exclusively beige, olive and gold. You can also draw on a pastel, monochrome and contrasting color palette. If you want a more interesting solution, you can look at the striped wallpaper, but the strip should be barely visible and not stand out from the overall picture.
It is perfect for those who are nostalgic for a bygone era or past times. This style is designed exclusively for people with a traditional worldview.Such an interior warms its warmth and uplifting. If there are nesting dolls in your home arsenal, painted embroidered tablecloths, antique samovars or other items that convey Russian coloring and Russian originality - such a style like no other will resonate in your heart. It is characterized by the presence of warm colors, natural wooden furniture, laces, nesting dolls and linen bedspreads.
The bedroom in the Russian style looks quite simple, but at the same time, very comfortable. It can fit old grandmother's bed or a bedside table, and even a blanket made from various patches. Genuine warmth and harmony - feelings that overwhelm the Russian people in this interior. Bright wallpapers or wallpapers made under a tree will perfectly fit here.
Every year, Eastern culture is gaining popularity and interest a growing audience of people. This style saves the available square meters as much as possible, which is very important for modern style apartments. It eliminates the accumulation of a huge number of things, combines naturalness and skillful color use.
A room in the oriental style is multifunctional, but not without some minimalism. The style combines our traditional furniture with typical Japanese, which looks very interesting. The possibility of purchasing furniture made in a completely different style is also not excluded. The presence of monochrome shades, dark furniture from natural materials, textured decoration - all this fully characterizes this style.
This bedroom is the focus of relaxation and maximum relaxation. Light shades, the absence of unnecessary objects fully adjusts a person to a harmonious knowledge of himself and the surrounding reality. Oriental style, like no other, is suitable for a small bedroom, because it skillfully saves space.
Wallpapers for him need to choose pastel shades that will not annoy the owner, and catch the eye. The color palette is in a rigid framework: you need to choose either monochrome or pastel. Others are simply excluded.
What are the best fit in the nursery?
Choosing an interior in a children's room is a rather complicated and time-consuming process.It is necessary to choose a design that not only pleases the child, but also has a positive effect on his mental development. It is worth expecting that the interior and decoration of the space will be complemented by favorite toys of the kid or other items.
When creating an interior, it is necessary to remember that children need a large space for games and entertainment, therefore objects should be made as functional as possible.
But one space is not enough, it is worth considering the fact that any room reserved for children should be very bright. If there are not enough windows, you need to get bright lighting, thanks to which your child will not have problems with his eyesight.
In order for the situation to be really comfortable, you need to divide the room into certain zones:
- Creative corner. Creative thinking, of course, a positive effect on the future life of the child. It is a special place for hobbies and other interesting activities that will develop creative abilities;
- Learning area. The main task of any parent is to create such a working space for the child so that he is as comfortable as possible.This will contribute to the bright lamps, a large, spacious table and some accessories that will add comfort;
- Communication area. The baby’s room is his pride. Such a special place will not allow him to feel embarrassed when inviting his friends or peers. You can equip it with a small table and comfortable soft poufs.
When designing a children's room, you need to decide on the style and color. Colors need to be combined, pastel shades are combined with bright and contrasting ones, in which case the room will not seem dull or, on the contrary, very annoying. It is desirable to decorate the sleep area with dull colors, and in the playing area it is necessary to introduce, for example, red, orange and green colors. And for the development of attention you need to fit in the design of small parts.
Creating a design room for girls, you must use soft pastel shades. An excellent choice would be the choice of two colors, one of which will be the main one, and the other - the dominant shade. Natural fabrics of delicate colors, elegant furniture, a small dressing table for small items, various accessories in the form of pillows, lamps,beautiful frames - all this will make the child’s room fabulous and original.
Planning an interior for a boy should be equally serious. The room must be made more stringent so that it does not act up.. Colors, respectively, are selected blue, gray, green, as well as their shades. The room should be bright and spacious, the child should feel relaxed and comfortable in it.
In the next video, we present to your attention tips on how to choose the right wallpaper in the children's bedroom.
Colors and Textures
Correctly and successfully choose the color of the wallpaper for the room - one of the most important and basic tasks. The degree of comfort is usually determined by the chosen palette of wall covering, because it sets the mood and the desired rhythm in which you want to live and be. In order for the room to look as comfortable as possible and, importantly, comfortably, it is necessary to understand what color will look more advantageous in the bedroom or another room.
Only a properly selected shade of wallpaper and their textural component will give the room integrity and harmony:
- Dark shades of wallpaper, especially black, brown and purple, are perfect in a room designed for rest and sleep. There is an opinion that such colors only cloud it, make it more depressive. It is safe to say that all this is speculation and prejudice, which should not be relied upon. Such wallpapers are a sign of luxury and aristocracy inherent in the English style.
- Light wallpaper - it is not only white or beige, but also light shades of the whole color palette. Light blue shades are perfect for the bedroom, because they contribute to maximum relaxation after a hard day's work. It should also be remembered that they visually make the space bigger and wider, which is another plus.
- When decorating a bedroom, lilac or burgundy tones can make it more romantic. Reserved shades of these colors contribute to the peace and relaxation, which is so necessary. If the wallpaper is dark lilac, they will look very solid and textured, as well as be able to bring bright colors to the interior of the room intended for recreation.
- Pink or peach wallpaper in the bedroom are used extremely rarely, since it is difficult for men to perceive these colors in the sleeping area. They are more suitable for a teenage girl who is not without a romantic mood. In addition, these shades will bring a positive, dreamy and contemplative notes into the interior.
- Turquoise is considered a chameleon, because it can acquire various shades, it all depends on the lighting. It must be remembered that with this color one or two walls are pasted over, otherwise a very bright and saturated interior can turn out, which will be evident and annoying. The perfect solution would be a combination of turquoise with white or gray.
- Red wallpaper with the wrong combination will be annoying, so this color and all its shades must be chosen wisely. Each shade may look different, again, it all depends on the lighting, furniture and interior items. Demand are such shades as: wine, gloss, poppy, dull red.
- Yellow shades in the interior are able to decorate it, add light and maximum comfort. In the bedroom, the wallpaper of this color to a greater extent do not find positive feedback from the owners.But in modern times, designers can offer some options that will be loved by everyone. Wallpapers of this shade are suitable for people who lead a mobile and dynamic lifestyle.
- Lime and pistachio wallpaper will be for any source of positive. They will push the owner to active actions. In the bedroom, they will look quite windy and carefree, so these shades are perfect for melancholic. In combination with light textiles, such a wall covering will give the room refinement and originality.
- Gold wallpapers in combination with skillfully selected furniture bring some pomposity, grace into the space and, which is important, give it warmth. It should be noted that gold fits in almost any style and has universal properties. No less rich in the bedroom will look wallpaper with golden flowers, they will add chic and force to your room.
In order to make the interior interesting, original and memorable, it is necessary to make prints in it in the form of various patterns and compositions that will diversify the space and bring a touch of originality into it:
- Currently, in most apartments you can find wallpaper in flower. It may be different in size: small or large. The original wall covering with peonies will help to make the walls bright and memorable, and red or peach roses on it will be a symbol of inner purity and infinity.
- A great option for a bedroom would be horizontal or vertical striped wallpaper. The first can expand the space and add a couple of square meters. The latter will help lengthen the room and make the ceiling higher due to straight lines. But we must not forget that the striped wallpaper in the bedroom should have a calm color scheme, so as not to cause irritation.
- Another no less popular print are monograms. But in each interior they look different and, among other things, quite contradictory. It all depends on the design of the room, lighting and the size of the room. They fit perfectly in the classic style and modern style. This is where the monograms will look appropriate, luxurious and rich. The advantages of this print include bright accents, combination with other materials and the creation of a harmonious space.
- Textured wallpaper imitated as a brick is now very popular among those who create loft, country or neo-gothic interiors. Paste such wallpaper all the walls should not be, you can choose one or two walls and disguise them in such a way to attract attention. It is desirable to paste over other walls with plain wallpaper or just to paint.
Zoning and combination options
For proper zoning it is necessary to remember that it is possible to divide a room into several segments using color. Depending on the light and on the chosen shade, the functional purpose of the zone to be formed depends. There are some features that will help make the room more bright and original. For example:
- With the help of wallpapers of various colors, you can make accents on the background or just add brightness to the room;
- The combination of patterned painted wallpaper with solid colors will surely attract attention and bring a special atmosphere to the room;
- Also, the room can be pasted over with different wallpaper, having a characteristic texture for each type. It will look quite original and modern;
- An excellent solution would be the placement of wallpaper, decorated with monograms on one wall. This option will give the room a touch of chic and luxury;
- To decorate a room with the help of wallpaper panels is a modern and original solution, which is often used in modern interiors. Thanks to improvised means, you can independently create a work of art with minimal cost.
Zoning the bedroom can be a variety of ways. The most common objects are the bed and the bedside area, which are made using wallpaper or other decorative objects in the form of wooden frames, paintings or themed photo wallpaper.
It is worth noting that the bedroom should have a calm, not annoying atmosphere, so the choice of colors should be approached very responsibly. Its main function, as a rule, helps to relax and gain comfort, therefore, bright colors in this zone are excluded.
For perfect zoning, you need to use those shades that have already been used in the interior of the room, while other colors will simply not fit in and introduce disharmony.
How to choose?
If you want to add something new to the interior, update it and make it more original, then the usual change of wallpaper will help. In today's market there is a huge amount of wall covering, which varies in texture, structure, color, price and quality. But the main problem faced by customers is the question: “Which ones are suitable for an adult bedroom and fit into one room or another? ". If the bedroom will undergo rapid changes, it is necessary to remember that this is, first of all, a room for rest and sleep, where a person should receive the maximum degree of relaxation and comfort.
If the room is dark enough, it must be equipped with good lamps and light wallpaper: cream, peach, dull-golden or blue. If the walls have irregularities and roughness, your choice should be stopped on a dense coating, which will easily hide all the flaws. In order for the room to look harmonious, you can choose the wallpaper under the furniture and its color. For example:
- If the furniture is white, both light wall covering and dark are perfect for it, since white is a universal color;
- For noble brown furniture, you can choose beige or burgundy wallpaper, which only emphasize elegance and strict restraint;
- Dark furniture only requires light wallpaper. With them, it will stand out and look advantageous.
The light shades of the wall covering are suitable for a narrow bedroom, as they expand the space and make the room more visually. Also perfectly spread the square meters will help wallpaper in a horizontal strip, they will make it wider and more spacious. When choosing wallpaper for 9 square. m selection criteria remain the same. Only thanks to the correctly selected wallpaper and selected accessories, you can make the room not only beautiful, but also spacious.
In the men's bedroom, like no others, plain wallpaper with dark shades fits perfectly. They will bring restraint, nobility, comfort and harmony into space. Composing the design of the room, you need to remember that the minimalistic style for men will be the most suitable and acceptable. Also, a man will feel at least comfortable in a room made in soft colors.
To understand which wallpapers are suitable for a girl is not difficult. Usually bedrooms are decorated in light colors, mostly pink and green.. The first contributes to emotional balance, and the second improves eyesight and brings notes of freshness and naturalness to the room.
Modern fashion interior design ideas
Here are some interesting ideas on how to decorate a bedroom:
- Successful and respectable people give their preference to the classical style. All sorts of decorating options, nobility of style, elevation, lightness and ease - all this indicates a good choice of interior;
- A bedroom decorated in yellow is associated with nature and the spring season.. Therefore, such a design decision will bring freshness and inspiration to the room. The white interior in combination with yellow accessories enlivens it, makes it warm and quite light;
- Blue tones, as a rule, are able to calm, relax and relieve stress. They, in combination with white, look as advantageous as they can, since they bring notes of nobility and alienation from the world;
- The simplicity and sophistication of such an interior can not but surprise. Minimalistic style is currently in great demand, because, along with its inherent restraint, it carries elegance, refinement and grace;
- Pastel shades, a large number of flowers, wood furniture, accessories in the form of souvenirs - everything gives a characteristic to the Provence style that finds responses in the hearts of many because of its unique and special coziness and comfort. Anyone who decides to equip a bedroom in exactly this style will receive a portion not only of aesthetic pleasure, but also the opportunity to find harmony with himself.