Bedroom in the style of "Chalet"
The interior of the room should create an atmosphere of comfort and warmth. Most modern styles meet these requirements, however, the most popular among urban residents is the bedroom interior in the style of "chalet". Thanks to him, the owner of the room will get a unique opportunity to mentally transfer to the house at the foot of the Alpine mountains and enjoy the peace. Calm colors, stylish and comfortable furniture, as well as spectacular details - all this is a chalet style.
Psychologists say that a person’s perception of the interior of his bedroom plays an important role in his emotional health. The design of this room should not just reflect in itself the individual features of its owner, but at the same time be pacifying for him and pleasing to the eye. Style "chalet" is the best fit for this.
There are several distinctive featuresthat set it apart from other styles:
- Use a calm palette. “Chalet” does not tolerate bright and irritating colors in the interior. It is characterized by a calm range consisting of shades of colors such as beige, brown, pale yellow, blue, white, light green and gray. They have a positive effect on the human subconscious, as well as give a feeling of comfort;
- The use of wood materials to create key accents in the room. Since the “chalet” style has become a modern adaptation of the design of summer huts and alpine houses, the presence of wood in the interior is considered to be the main condition. Thanks to him, the bedroom will look stylish and expensive;
- Smooth introduction to the design of antiquities. It is important to be able to harmoniously fit into the decor simple but stylish accessories that complement the interior and make it even more comfortable. These can be carpets, pillows with fur trimming, forged figured products, a fur blanket, deer horns and much more in the spirit of “the life of mountain dwellers”. This style welcomes the presence of antiques, which will make the setting even more luxurious and interesting;
- Many light sources. Accents will help floor lamps and wall lamps simple but elegant design. The ability to mute the main light in the room and turn on only a few lamps allows those present to plunge into the pleasant atmosphere of homely warmth. The presence of a fireplace in the room, even an electric one, is welcome. In this case, you should pay attention to the design of the main chandelier. Depending on the rest of the situation, it can be either too simple in design or very original. Often when decorating it, deer horns or candle-shaped light bulbs are used;
- Simple and comfortable furniture. The interior in the style of "chalet" in itself already looks quite unusual for a city dweller, so you should not embed furniture of a complex modern design. This can only spoil the overall impression. It is better to give preference to a simpler, but at the same time elegant furniture that will fit perfectly into the "hut" setting. The classic frame, soft upholstery, wooden armrests and pillows are the perfect combination for the bedroom in the style of "chalet";
- Ergonomic introduction of technology in the main design. This style does not like the diversity of technology, since it must itself bring peace and unobtrusiveness for the host.Professionals advise to "hide" the excess of equipment in the cabinets, whose cabinets are adapted for quick access to it, or to competently decorate with wood. For example, a plasma TV can be mounted in a wooden frame above the fireplace.
By itself, the style of "chalet" is extremely effective, but not too catchy. It is great for decorating a spacious bedroom in an apartment building or decorating a room in a house.
Depending on who owns the bedroom, it is worth considering a few nuances that will help to design the bedroom in the best way, taking into account all the features and needs of its owner.
Her design in the style of "chalet" usually occurs when she is in a private house, fully decorated in this style. It is impossible to say unequivocally that he is too strict or conservative for a little boy or girl - it all depends on what parents decide to diversify their child’s bedroom.
The interior must include training areas and a play area. The study area should contain a table and a comfortable chair with a soft seat and back, as well as its additional lighting.The game zone should include chests for toys, as well as a warm carpet with a long nap or even an animal decorated under the skin.
Professionals advise to make a bedroom of the boy in addition in dark blue cold shades. This may be such additional elements of decor as a bedspread, upholstery, sofa cushions, carpet.
The bedroom for the girl is worth adding pale pink things. It is desirable that it was something airy, like a canopy over the bed or curtains. You can also place a carpet of this color on the parquet floor.
Bedroom for spouses
If a husband and wife want to feel the comfort of small huts and plunge into peace, having forgotten about the bustle of the modern world for a while, then a chalet-style bedroom is an excellent solution for them.
The unobtrusive design, the absence of bright colors and the coziness of the Alpine houses will allow the couple to quickly relax after a hard day’s work and feel comfortable.
Romantic accents in the form of a soft animal skin, candles and voluminous warm blankets will set you up in a pleasant way. In addition, the bedroom of this style looks extremely neutral, so the couple without any problems will be able to arrange it for their needs.
A bedroom in the style of "chalet" can become for its owner a refuge of peace and comfort, in which he can relax and enjoy the rest. Additional elements are able to make the situation even more comfortable, and minimal use of technology will allow you to distract from the outside world.
Style "chalet" - this is the perfect solution for bedroom decoration.