Plitonit: product types and benefits
The durability of the whole structure depends on the quality of the dry mix used in the construction, which is why it is necessary to approach the choice of chemistry with all responsibility. Products of the Plitonit brand are able to solve the most serious tasks in the field of construction, therefore, it is highly valued by the largest companies in Russia.
Despite the wide popularity of plitonit building materials, the company is constantly evolving and continues to improve its product. Own laboratory interacts with universities and chemical companies to discover new ideas and technologies. In addition, the organization constantly monitors the real needs of the market and, therefore, the assortment always contains the most demanded materials.Thus, the company can rightfully consider itself to be the performer of innovative developments that the scientific community wants to convey to the consumer.
All products are created together with the German corporation for the manufacture of materials for construction chemicals MC-Bauchemie.
Employees of large construction companies note the following benefits of Plitonit products:
- ease of use;
- reasonable price;
- wide range of;
Thus, Plitonit products are not only the choice of professionals in the performance of construction works, but also a reliable option for beginners and repairmen.
Scope of application
It is possible to use the majority of mixes and glues of Plitonit both on the street, and in buildings, both for easy repair indoors, and for construction of the multi-storey building.
Main scopes of plitonit building materials:
- facing coatings of any type;
- the process of leveling floors, walls and ceilings;
- facade work;
- the construction of stoves and fireplaces;
- waterproofing work.
As you can see, the chemistry from Plitonit is universal, for which it is highly valued by representatives of various building structures.
In the range of Plitonit there are all types of building materials. Below are the most popular products, their advantages and features of the application.
The result of the lining directly depends on the quality of tile glue. If the work is done independently, then the choice of glue should be taken even more seriously. Buying low-quality material will make the work of an amateur long and painstaking. Plitonit tile adhesive is available in a large assortment. The main advantage of glue is worth noting the versatility of the application. Each master, including a novice, will be able to choose the most suitable option for a particular type of work.
Available materials on sale:
- for ceramic and porcelain tiles;
- marble and glass;
- for facade facing stone;
- natural and socle;
- to create smooth tile joints.
One of the popular varieties is Plitonit B glue. The material is intended for gluing tiles of any size. This option well glues the surface of concrete, cement, tongue-and-groove and plaster plates, bricks, plaster plasters.Suitable for facing the heated floor and indoor pools.
- easy to use;
- when working on a vertical surface tile does not move down.
Particularly noteworthy is the choice of waterproofing materials. Even if the basic structures have high technical and operational performance, poor-quality waterproofing will not fully ensure their functionality. Plitonit waterproofing materials are also widely known to masters of large construction companies.
The range offers a mixture of:
- cement based;
- two-component plastic waterproofing;
- polymer based mastic;
- waterproofing tape;
- tile adhesive in the pool "Aquabarrier".
One of the most popular products is the cement mix "HydroStop". Suitable for eliminating leakage in materials made of concrete, metal and plastic. Can be used to repair damaged parts of concrete. The product has the permission of special services to contact with water.
- hardening will take 1.5-10 minutes;
- high strength and adhesion;
- prevents shrinkage;
- possible use during operational repair.
If the work should be carried out by the method of layer-by-layer application, then a dry mix should be used. She slightly cover the wetted surface. If the work is carried out according to the filling technology, then a plastic solution is used, which is obtained by combining a dry mixture (1 kg) and water (0.17-0.19 l). After mixing, the mixture will be a homogeneous mass, it can be used for 2.5 minutes.
Another quite common waterproofing material is Gidroelast mastic. It is an elastic means created on a polymer base. It is used for seamless protection in rooms with high humidity. The area of use is wide, as the material is suitable for standard concrete, plaster and brick, and for non-moisture resistant surfaces, such as drywall.
Typically, the wizard "Gidroelast" masters are used to eliminate the gaps, where there are no strong loads, often it is the exit sections of water pipes, corner joints of parts.
- has permission of special services to contact with water;
- elimination of holes up to 0.8 mm is possible;
- universality - suitable for both internal and external waterproofing;
- vapor permeability.
When the product dries, it can be seen with the naked eye. If you need to work on the walls of the bathroom, then enough 1 layer thickness of 0.5 mm. If necessary, waterproofing the floor of a bathroom or shower will require 2 layers 1 mm thick. If mastic is used for a private pool, then 3-4 layers 2 mm thick should be applied.
The construction of fireplaces and stoves is a long and responsible process. If you do not envisage all stages of installation and do not purchase high-quality masonry mortars, the future heater may lose its durability and even safety. Dry construction mixtures "Super Fireplace" are recommended by many professionals.
- thermo and heat resistance;
- high strength and adhesion;
- moisture resistance;
- crack resistance;
- ease of use;
- low consumption.
Products are represented by several products that are used for different types of work:
- "ThermoKlue": for facing stoves and fireplaces;
- "FireEvent": mortar for laying thermo-resistant bricks and plastering;
- “Thermo Laying”: mortar for laying external walls of equipment;
- "Thermal Laying clay": for the external laying of clay bricks;
- "TermoRemont": for the repair of equipment from clay;
- "Thermal plaster": for plastering.
Leveling the floor - the most important task during the repair work. The life of the flooring and its appearance depend on a correctly made base. Mixtures for leveling floors are represented by several varieties, differing in scope. The most popular of them are P1, P2, P3, Universal. The leveling device Plitonit P1 is offered in versions Pro and Easy. Materials are recommended for leveling horizontal coatings of concrete, it is possible to use under facing or self-leveling mixture.
- wear resistance;
- ready result in 12 hours;
- possibility of use without flooring;
- resistance to cracking.
During operation, it is recommended to apply a layer of 10-50 mm, a thickness of 80 mm is possible in the recesses. During operation, the material can withstand temperatures up to 100 degrees.
It is highly valued by the specialists of the Universal rover. It is a mineral mixture used for smoothing concrete floors. Works in dry and damp rooms are possible. Use without flooring is not allowed.
- resistance to cracking;
- hardens quickly - ready for use after 3 hours;
- high mobility;
- possibility of application in the "warm floor" system.
When leveling, it is recommended to apply a layer from 2 to 80 mm, in the grooves it is possible 100 mm. The maximum temperature is +50 degrees.
Plaster - the first stage of any repair work after drawing communications and electricity. Both walls and ceilings need a rough finish. Also, plaster is used for the base under the elements of decor.
Plitonit offers these types of plaster mixes:
- "T Gypsum";
- "T1 +".
Plaster "RemSostav" is a mixture for application to the vertical and horizontal coating. When performing works, it is recommended to apply a layer of 10-50 mm. Can be used to restore the surface in the formation of holes.
- after application, it is possible to proceed to the next stages after 3 hours;
- resistance to cracking.
To prepare the plaster you need to mix 0.13-0.16 liters of water with a kilogram of dry mixture. Next, interfere with the mass for 3 minutes with an electric mixer.The solution is ready for use, but must be used within 30 minutes.
Plaster T1 + is used for leveling walls and sealing joints. Works can be carried out in dry or wet rooms, it is possible to use the mixture outside. The solution interacts well with any type of surface - brick, concrete, reinforced concrete.
- low consumption;
- frost resistance;
- possesses water-repellent characteristics;
- has high plasticity.
When using one layer can be 5-30 mm thick. Perhaps the use of mechanized method of application. Great for facades.
The success of finishing and design work depends on the primer. The quality of materials determines not only the appearance of the room, but also ensures the service life of the selected design.
The company offers the following types of soil:
- "Soil 1";
- "2 Elastic";
- ready soil;
- "Aqua Ground".
"Soil 1" is especially popular. Products used for priming and leveling surfaces.Due to the application of soil walls of the room less absorb water and prevent dust.
- the ability to perform work in the open air;
- during storage can be frozen.
It is necessary to use soil when working on walls by means of a roller, brush or spray. When priming, pour the solution under the self-leveling floor and distribute it evenly with a roller. In the case of rapid absorption and rapid drying, the priming step must be repeated. Highly appreciated by professionals in the field of construction "AquaGrunt". Its use is also universal. This option reliably reduces water absorption of materials, adheres well to the base, and prevents the occurrence of fungi and mold.
- ideal for use in wet areas;
- has frost resistance.
Operation of the soil is possible at air and substrate temperatures from +5 degrees. If work is carried out on the street, then before drying, the treated material must be protected from precipitation.
Grout for joints
Grouting is the final stage of tile laying. The great importance of this process is explained not only by practicality, but also by its decorative function.Plitonit offers epoxy based products, flexible options, grouting for masonry pools, terraces, balconies, facades.
- Colorit Fast Premium;
- Colorit Premium;
- "Grout 3".
Grout Colorit Premium has a wide color palette - white, black, color, cocoa, ocher, pistachio - only 23 colors.
- universality of use;
- color protection technology;
- perfect smoothness;
- effective protection against pollution;
- resistance to cracking.
When applying the grout, clean the surface, apply the mixture to the coating with a rubber trowel or float, and fill the joints completely. After 10-30 minutes to gently wipe the surface diagonally to the grid of seams. Perform the procedure several times. At the final stage, clean the surface of the dried raid with a dry cloth.
The use of putty materials during construction or repair allows to level the surfaces of the premises, due to which the decorative coating acquires an aesthetic appearance. The following types of fillers are available in the Plitonit assortment: Kp Pro, K and Kf. Putty Plitonit K can be used both indoors and outdoors. Can be used for smoothing concrete ceilings and cement plaster.
- creates a smooth surface;
- provides easy operation;
- has a low consumption;
- possesses moisture and frost resistance.
After puttying, the coating dries in a maximum of 6 hours. After preparing the mixture, it should be used within 4 hours. It is recommended to take 0.34-0.38 liters of water per kilogram of putty, and 6.8-7.6 liters per 20 kg.
Masonry mix allows you to connect various building materials, such as floor slabs, bricks, blocks and create a monolithic structure. Mortars for plitonit are used to combine materials from gas and foam concrete.
The following types are offered:
- Plitonit A glue;
- "Master Masonry";
- "Master Masonry Winter".
Great preference is a mixture of "Master of Masonry Winter." The cement-based mortar is multifunctional, it can be used both inside and outside the construction site. The advantage of the mixture is that it is suitable for use as glue, plaster and repair compound. Kilogram of the mixture must be diluted with 0.18-0.20 liters of water, 25 kg - 4.5-5.0 liters. The prepared solution must be used in the first 1.5 hours.
Dry mixes "ThermoFasad" are used for fixing heat-insulating materials when performing facade works and designing a layer of plaster over it.
- the result is reliable thermal insulation;
- increases the speed of construction work;
- provides protection against mold and mildew;
- increases the service life of the object under construction;
- possesses high sound insulation;
- prevents the appearance of efflorescence on the facade;
- protects the seams between the panels;
- allows you to recreate any design decisions.
Plitonit offers several types of products, among which each master will be able to choose the most suitable option for a particular type of work. The range includes adhesives for insulation, the application of the primary reinforcing layer, structural and decorative plaster with the effect of water repellency.
Additives for solutions
The use of special supplements is a good option if the budget is limited. Cement-sand mixtures, jacks and other materials increase the reliability of building mixtures.
Advantages of additives for plitonit solutions:
- provide convenience and speed of work;
- promote high plasticity;
- accelerate or slow down the hardening;
- make the mixture frost-resistant;
- provide better and durable results.
The company offers additives for semi-dry screeds, antifreeze additives, water-repellent blends, curing accelerators and complex materials. The additive “Anti-frost” makes the solutions more frost-resistant, which ensures that construction works are carried out at temperatures up to -20 ° С. This variety improves manufacturability and reduces the occurrence of cracks of homemade mixes, prevents the appearance of efflorescence and the corrosion process.
Tile Care Products
During operation, the tile undergoes mechanical impacts, contacts with oils, dust, grease, etc. To eliminate these contaminants, as well as to prevent the emergence of new ones, special means are used to care for the tiles.
Plitonit offers products that can be used for cleaning:
- ceramic granite;
- paving slabs;
- polished and ground coatings;
- concrete floors and terraces.
Means allow you to rid the tile of such types of pollution as plaque, efflorescence, remaining adhesives, mortars, oils, rust.In addition, protective impregnation makes the tile less susceptible to contamination, give it color and shine.
Plitonit building boards are offered in the Standard, L-Profile, Adaptive versions. Slabs "Standard" have the effect of water resistance and are designed to align the surfaces of the vertical and horizontal.
- have antibacterial properties;
- protect from leakage and loud sounds;
- suitable for the construction of decorative structures.
L-profile is proposed to be used to protect communication pipes. Application in damp spaces, including in pools and baths is possible. Suitable as a base for cladding.
- can be used inside buildings or outdoors;
- suitable for plating pipes in vertical and horizontal planes;
- has the effect of water resistance;
- prevents the appearance of bacteria.
“Adaptive” is a slab with notches on one side. This is made specifically for the use of slabs for the construction of rounded or curved parts. Often used for plating baths and pallets of circular shapes.
- possible to perform work in wet areas;
- can act as a basis for facing;
- has antibacterial and waterproof effect;
- creates isolation from water and extraneous noise.
How to calculate the flow?
The easiest way to calculate the flow rate when using mixtures and solutions Plitonit, using a special calculator on the official website of the company. To do this, enter the layer thickness and specify the area of the surface to be treated.
- Plitonit V adhesive: with a tile length of up to 108 mm, 1.7 kg of dry mix per 1 m2 will be required; with a length of 300 mm - 5.1 kg per 1 m2;
- plaster "RemSostav": 19-20 kg / m2 with a layer thickness of 10 mm;
- Universal rover: 1.5-1.6 kg / m2 with a layer thickness of 1 mm;
- primer "Soil 2 Elastic": 15-40 ml per 1 m2 of undiluted primer;
- Plitonit K putty: 1.1-1.2 kg / m2 with a layer thickness of 1 mm.
In any case, the consumption rate will be preliminary, and the true result depends on many factors, for example:
- selection and slope of the comb;
- surface roughness;
- tile porosity;
- the type and size of tiles;
- master's experience;
- air temperature during operation.
There are several formulas for calculating the flow. For example, in order to calculate how much grouting will be required,You can use the following formula: ((tile length + tile width) / tile length x tile width) tile thickness x joint width x k = kg / m2, where k is the grout volume weight. As noted above, all this is only an approximate calculation. Whatever the result, it is safer to take the material with a margin.
How to choose?
The choice of rover depends on the casting area and the technical characteristics of the product. In the case of work in the open air or when installing a heated floor, it is better to pay attention to elastic cement rovniteli, as they withstand temperature changes and have a solid structure after drying. The same rover is suitable for use inside buildings, but, on the contrary, the mixture for interior decoration is not allowed to be used outdoors.
Tile adhesive in the bathroom
It is recommended to use Plitonit glue for tile. It has high plasticity and is suitable for any surface, copes well with work in a damp room. Plitonit B + and Gidrokley glues are also not lagging behind in reliability.
When choosing construction chemicals, consider the following parameters:
- product specifications;
- Operating conditions;
- specifics of finishing material;
- environmental friendliness of products.
Read the opinions and feedback of users, especially professional builders, and better contact them personally, they will help you make the right choice.
Tips and tricks
When working with construction chemicals, observe the following recommendations:
- follow the instructions clearly;
- observe safety measures;
- use gloves when working with chemicals;
- wash containers and containers from under the solutions immediately after completion of the work;
- If soil gets into eyes, immediately rinse the damaged organ and consult a doctor.
- Chemistry often dries in unwanted places. If the soil has dried on the instrument or wood flooring, you can apply another layer of the same soil to this area and immediately wipe it with a dry cloth, then wipe it with a damp cloth.
- Before using the primer, you can pour a small amount of tinting paste into it, this will add the shade that is chosen for the final finish of the putty wall.
- According to some experts, before plastering a wall of concrete, regardless of its type,it is better to pre-apply a layer of deep penetration primer on it.
See how to quickly align the facing with Plitonit in the next video.